Cinnamon Rolls or Beer Bread for dessert today? How about both?! This beer bread mix is amazingly delicious and when topped with icing, you've got the BEST of both worlds---ooey gooey warm cinnamon rolls and warm right out of the oven beer bread...YUM!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add 12 oz. of beer or other carbonated beverage
- Mix (do not over mix)
- In a separate bowl, add spice packet to 1/2 stick real butter, melted & stir
- Spread 1 cup dough into a greased loaf pan
- Spread 1/2 of spice/butter mixture over dough and top with 1 cup dough
- Spread rest of spice/butter mixture over dough & top w/remaining dough
- Bake for 50-55 minutes
- Remove from pan, brush entire loaf with 1/2 stick real butter, melted
- Let cool before cutting to avoid excessive crumbling
Top it off with some Drunkin' Icing!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 T beer or milk
- 1 T real butter, melted- add a dash of vanilla or almond flavoring if desired
- mix well & drizzle over cooled loaf
Want to spice things up? Check out the Recipes.