Cashew Chicken Fiesta Bowl
May 2017 at 16:45
A CINCO DE MAYO CELEBRATION OF FLAVOR!
For the Cashew Chicken -
- 2 chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 packet molly&drew® Fiesta Dip Mix
- avocado oil
For the Salsa -
- 15oz can yellow whole kernel corn, drained
- 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 T avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Garnish: avocado, jalapeño pepper, anything else you’d like to add to your fiesta!
- Place 3 cups cashews and 1 packet molly&drew® Fiesta Dip Mix in a food processor and blend until crumbled.
- Coat chicken cutlet with sour cream and cover in cashew and Fiesta Dip mixture.
- Heat avocado oil in a sauté pan, then add chicken. Cook thoroughly, flipping halfway through. Cashew and Fiesta Dip mixture coating will turn a beautiful golden brown and get a nice crunch when done!
- To prepare the salsa, mix all ingredients and season to taste.
- Serve chicken with salsa and garnish of your choice.
Sharing Is Caring
- Cashew Chicken Fiesta Bowl
- Pineapple Pecan Chicken Salad
- Drunkin' Dough
- Double BLT Grillers
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Wild Rice
Have a great recipe?
The possibilities for recipes with our delicious breads and dips are endless. We can't wait to see the ideas you've cooked up to make something unique.