Blazin' Bleu Mac & Cheese
For a spicy twist on homemade mac & cheese, try this delicious dish ~ you'll be glad you did!
- 1 BLAZIN BLEU BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP MIX
- 2 lbs cooked penne pasta
- 2 lbs cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 2 8 oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 12 oz. beer or other carbonated beverage
- 2-3 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
*salt/pepper, olive oil
Boil pasta, drain ... cube chicken & pan fry in olive oil--add a dash of salt & pepper ... in a bowl mix cream cheese w/soup & dip mix ... add 1/2 can beer to browned chicken & cook on low until mostly absorbed ... add remaining beer to the sauce mix ... pour sauce over noodles, add chicken & 2 cups cheese ... stir well ... top/remaining cheese & bake @ 350 until the top browns ... try adding roasted red bell peppers, diced tomatoes, sautéed celery and/or bread crumbs on top before bakingRecipe Card
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out below.