Mixing 2 molly&drew favorites together makes for a delightful treat!
- 1 AMERICAN ORIGINAL BEER BREAD MIX
- 1 ‘BERRY' CINN-FUL PECAN CHEESE BALL MIX
- (reserve 1 T for topping)
- 1 T sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can cream soda
- 1¼ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ stick real butter, melted
Combine beer bread mix & cheese ball mix, sugar, cinnamon, & cream soda ... pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan ... drop half the blueberries on the batter & gently press into the mixture ... add remaining batter on top ... press in the remaining blueberries ... add remaining T of mix on top ... bake @350 ... 50-55 minutes ... drizzle w/melted butter ... cool ... sliceRecipe Card
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out below.