Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread
BACON + CHEESE + BEER BREAD = sweet & savory deliciousness in every bite! This recipe is definitely a fan favorite!
- 1 AMERICAN ORIGINAL BEER BREAD MIX
- 1 12 oz. beer or carbonated beverage
- 1 cup bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 T real butter, softened
Prepare beer bread mix as directed on package by adding beer... stir in bacon & cheese ... bake in greased loaf pan @ 350 ... 65+ minutes ... when finished & still warm, brush whole loaf with butter ... ENJOY! Great toasted & topped with a fried egg as a breakfast sandwich ... add fresh spinach & red onion if desiredRecipe Card
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out below.