Monte Cristo Bites
Sweet and savory with a touch of spice! Our take on a classic.
- 1 SWEET JALAPENO CHEESE BALL MIX
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 slices of white sandwich bread
- 4 oz. each, deli ham & turkey breast, chopped
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- Strawberry jam & powdered sugar
Spray mini-muffin pan w/nonstick spray ... prepare cheese ball mix per instructions ... put one T on bread ... place spread sides together, creating two sandwiches ... cut into ¼ inch cubes ... beat eggs until frothy ... add meat/cheese to eggs ... fold into bread pieces ... spoon one T of mixture into muffin cups ... bake @ 425 ... 10 – 12 minutes or until light golden brown ... sprinkle with powdered sugar ... serve with jam ... makes 24
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out below.